| Position Description: Manage the development and execution of EILEEN FISHER Customer Relationship Marketing. Define the CRM, email, and triggered-automation strategy for distinct customers within the EF brand. Lead the strategy, planning and execution of all communications to our mobile application customer base with a strong focus on testing and constant optimization. |
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Marketing Technology • Customer Analytics • Direct Mail, Life Cycle Marketing, Direct Marketing • Loyalty Rewards Program management • CRM Project Management/Operations across Impacted Teams: Marketing, IT, Retail Stores, Retail Store Operations, Ecommerce, Customer Service
• Manage Database management vendor team and EF IT support • Raise any feed or data issues to relevant parties • Prioritize updates and database improvements to facilitate personalization of campaigns and improved analytics • Design new logic and database structure to improve data usability, customer experience, and analytics • Design and approve database feed specs from a business perspective and based and on the understanding of the database • Project Manage Database improvement projects, projects to create feeds to and from the customer database, other IT customer database projects as needed
• Execute or manage vendor to carry out all Customer Database Ad-Hoc reporting (Ex: database append analysis, customer age analysis, customer product buying analysis, new store opening/ store closing analysis, customer life cycle analysis) • Execute monthly database reports from customer database • Execute and work with vendor to complete Seasonal hindsight reports, Bi-Annual customer life cycle reports (new, retained, reactivated customers) • Work with teams such as: Retail Stores, Ecommerce, Store Ops. to design new actionable customer analyses to improve customer experience, and better understand the business • Work to analyses marketing campaign results (direct mail, marketing events, etc.)
Direct Mail, Life Cycle Marketing, Direct Marketing
• Create and approve customer list selection for direct mail campaigns (which customers receive which direct mail pieces based on customer behavior) • Design and execute A/B testing and other types of testing for Direct Mail marketing (ex: We miss you vs regular direct mail, copy testing, offer testing) • Work with Vendor to create post-mortem analyses of Direct Mail pieces and direct mail tests • Communicate direct mail results to EF teams • Create new to business life cycle marketing and direct marketing campaigns (Ex: welcome email, close to rewards email, we miss you direct mail) • Work with marketers across channel to plan campaigns across all channels (ex: social media, Email, online, advertising, etc.)
Loyalty Rewards Program Management
• Manage the EILEEN FISHER Rewards program for US and Canada • Work to improve US program and increase awareness of program • Work to improve day to day operations of Canadian program • Lead strategy to improve these programs • Manage Loyalty Rewards Coordinator who does day-to-day program execution to make sure customers receive their reward; customer rewards inquiries; customer record inquiries; resolves stores or customer service reward issues or customer complaints, etc.
CRM Project Management/Operations across Impacted Teams: Marketing, IT, Retail Stores, Retail Store Operations, Ecommerce, Customer Service
• CRM is a multi-team and multi-channel effort, this role has to work to rally teams across the business to improve customer experience, and work together in new ways with new technologies. • Work as point person and project manager for CRM projects that involve multiple teams and touch points • Hold bi-weekly meetings with all CRM impacted teams to keep projects moving, and touch base on work • Hold bi-weekly meetings with the IT team • Hold 2 weekly teams with CRM/Customer Database/ Analytics and Loyalty vendor to manage their work and ongoing projects
PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES AND ASSIGNMENTS AS REQUIRED.
Staffing Contact: Supervises: CRM Marketing Analyst; Loyalty Marketing Coordinator Reports to: Director of Marketing, DTC Has Contact With: Marketing, DTC Management, DTC Store District Leaders, Retail and Company Store Managers, Ecommerce, BCT, Events Team, Global Project Leaders. Location: NYC Work Schedule: Full Time Exemption Status: Exempt Uniform/Clothing Allowance: Yes