The American Association of Endodontists (AAE) is dedicated to excellence in the art and science of endodontics and to the highest standard of patient care. The Association inspires its members to pursue professional advancement and personal fulfillment through education, research, advocacy, leadership, communication, and service.
The AAE is currently seeking a Communications & Public Relations Specialist to join our team. This is a key role that coordinates the AAE’s communications and public relations activities and is responsible for providing writing and editorial assistance for Association programs, campaigns, initiatives, and print and digital publications.
- Writing and editing for AAE internal and external communications, including the Association’s scientific journal and member e-newsletter.
- Implementing communications, public relations and digital strategies.
- Developing content for Association website and social media channels.
- Maintaining editorial calendars, distributing article assignments, and enforcing deadlines.
- Coordinating the AAE exhibit calendar and representing the AAE at dental meetings.
- Maintaining media lists and other PR resources.
- Monitoring and reporting on media coverage of the Association and specialty.
- Maintaining editorial style guidelines.
What we offer:
- Collaborative environment that values creative thinking and hard work.
- The chance to make a big impact and be recognized for your contribution.
- Support for professional development.
- Competitive salary with great benefits including health insurance, dental benefits, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
If you are someone that has a passion for communications and public relations, is driven by results, enjoys a team atmosphere and would like to make their mark with an association that is improving the lives of patients, we’d like to speak to you about the AAE and this outstanding opportunity!