Fusion Academy is seeking an enthusiastic Director of Admissions and Outreach to join our Boca Raton team! Are you that relentless "Can Do" attitude type with a passion for genuinely connecting and delivering extraordinary results? We have an awesome opportunity!
The Director of Admissions and Outreach (DAO) serves as the admissions, marketing, and outreach director for our Fusion Boca Raton (Boca Raton) campus location. The DAO is both an integral part of the campus family and the school's ambassador to the community. The DAO meets extensively with educational and healthcare professionals in the community, forming new relationships and maintaining existing ones, so that Fusion is part of an extended family of resources and support. The DAO is also the initial point of contact for families inquiring about admission, and a vital contributor to on-campus events and culture. To excel in these dual missions, a DAO must be able to find multiple balances: between numbers and relationships, confidence and vulnerability, connection and autonomy, passion and compassion. Amazing Fusion DAOs are driven, creative and poised. They communicate with great clarity and empathy. They bond with students, families, staff and professionals. They know their audience and tend to impress. They hit targets and touch hearts. If this role sounds like the right sort of adventure for you, please send a letter of interest and your resume.
- The ideal candidate has a clinical / counseling background, though not a pre-requisite. This is a critical consideration as much of the communication and outreach is done with professionals, therapists, counselors, social workers, and psychiatrists/psychologists in the fields of mental health and education.
- Reports to Head of School
- Administrative Team Member
- No Direct Reports
Here's some of what you'll be doing:
· Promoting Fusion enrollment opportunities and programs to professionals such as therapists, psychiatrists, and educators in the surrounding communities, via phone calls, emails and face-to-face visits both on and off campus.
· Developing new relationships with local associations & community-based organizations and maintaining existing relationships with these groups by attending group meetings.
· Creating opportunities to bring visitors onto the Fusion campus.
· Recording and reporting key metrics through use of internal tracking systems.
· Managing a marketing, outreach and admissions budget.
· Coordinating school marketing, public relations and event management.
· Developing an annual community awareness and outreach plan.
· Coordinating a Parent Ambassador Group and organizing Parent Education Meetings.
· “Owning" the student admissions process, including initial inquiries from parents, campus tours, and ensuring a “celebrity experience" for the enrolling family.
· Utilizing Social Media outlets to post updates about the campus.
· Other duties as assigned.