| Reports to: Associate Executive Director, Administration|
Background: NACDA serves as the professional association for those in the field of intercollegiate athletics administration. It provides educational opportunities and serves as a vehicle for networking, exchange of information and advocacy on behalf of the profession.
Role: NACDA is seeking a high energy individual to work in unison with our four association managers to support their various communication portals, social media and sponsorship fulfillment, for the 17 affiliate organizations which they manage. In addition, this individual will learn the components of the NACDA Daily Review, our daily news clipping email service, to act in a supporting role to our communications manager.
- Create, design and develop special projects for Affiliate Associations (i.e. website graphics, membership flyers, sponsorship decks)
- Compose Affiliate Association newsletters, press releases and email blasts
- Help manage and oversee social media for Affiliate Associations
- Responsible for Affiliate Association website updates Manage Affiliate Association sponsorship fulfillment and execution
- Support communications manager on NACDA Daily Review
- Communications background, experience with graphic design, Netitor/website editing and content management
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and InDesign
- Knowledge of HTML code is a plus
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong editing skills with high attention to detail
- Skilled in working with different leadership styles
Bachelor’s degree in communications/public relations with minimum of two year’s work experience
Salary and Benefits:
$32,000--$37,000 annual salary, commensurate with experience. Includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) & pension.
Start Date: July 1, 2017
Applications for the position will be accepted via email only to Beth Schindler, Executive Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NACDA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.