This position’s primary responsibility is to support the marketing activities including electronic and print communications, website administration, event planning and day-to-day operations. This position is a secondary resource to Firm business development activities assisting with firm initiatives as assigned. This position works closely with the Marketing’s Senior Managers as well as other Department members, attorneys, secretaries and firm personnel.
The following are essential job duties and responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Coordinator. This list is not exhaustive, and other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Electronic and print materials
- Work with Department members to draft, create and edit internal and external communications including but not limited to electronic communications, ads, biographies, web content, practice group description, press releases and general promotional collateral and presentations (PowerPoint).
- Work with other team members to develop customized pitch books upon request. Serve as point person on pitches, as needed. Manage the copying, organization, binding and delivery of the pitch pieces
Website & Webinars
- Using Web Back, the administrative portion of the Firm’s web site, coordinate approvals, carefully proofread and upload defined Web site content.
- Assist marketing team with Web site enhancement projects, search engine optimization, intranet projects, social media projects and other related tasks Work closely with all team members on website projects such as; refresh and redesign.
- Work closely with all team member and practice group leaders to create curated content and launch ON24 webinars.
- Maintain spreadsheet to track all business development and marketing activities, such as: pitch pieces, RFPs, and mailings.
- Work with Department members to ensure that all Firm/practice experience is captured in detail and centralized in the Firm’s marketing content management system.
- Work with lawyers to obtain client consents for marketing materials.
- Assist the Director in coordinating RFP responses.
Events/Sponsorships and Charitable Activities
Support Senior Manager in all aspects of event planning and coordination of events including but not limited to:
- Draft, design, production and mailing of invitations.
- Preparation of other event materials (brochures, biographies and other print materials)
- Compile RSVPs and tracks invitation attendance.
- Maintains information on hotels, convention centers, special sites, caterers and other providers of event services.
- Assist in the coordination of evaluations and follow-up for events.
- Coordinate business development meet and greet events.
- Work with attorneys and assistants to coordinate the logistics, details, processes and other deliverables (invitations, advertisements, biographies, practice descriptions, etc.) tied to firm sponsorships and charitable contributions.
- Help attorneys manage filling tables and utilizing free passes as a result of contributions.
- Serve as the liaison to the diversity committee and process and execute all sponsorships/events.
- Work closely with Senior Managers to keep track of and help implement practice group initiatives and action items. Where needed, attend practice group meetings and keep track of action items, agendas, and follow-up memos.
- When assigned, serve as practice group liaison to assist and organize smaller practice groups and create agendas, action items and assist with Business Development projects as requested. Work closely with the leaders of those practice groups to move business development initiatives forward.