Job Summary: The Director of Enrollment Management is an integral part of the school’s Leadership Team and is responsible for managing all facets of the admissions process including marketing, recruitment and retention in the school’s effort to attract, enroll, and retain a diverse and dynamic student population. The Director of Enrollment Management builds and sustains meaningful relationships with families. This includes everything from initial contact, enrollment, through the new family integration process.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
The Director of Enrollment Management is responsible for Quest Academy’s Enrollment Management Plan and establishes short and long-range goals and objectives based on the school’s plans. This includes but is not limited to:
- Working closely with the Head of School and appropriate board committees to develop the Enrollment Management Plan.
- Developing short and long-range organizational and promotional/marketing plans (print, electronic, social and other mediums) for programs and initiatives which support and promote the mission of the school related to admissions.
- Contributing to the mission and standards of the school by recruiting and retaining students.
- Being sensitive to economic and cultural diversity within the student body.
- Coordinating four essential elements to ensure a competitive admissions process and the long-term health of the student body and broader alumni/ae base:
- admission management (the tracking of prospective students from applicant to enrollment and beyond)
- student retention
- research (analyzing data that affect enrollment)
- Developing a comprehensive recruiting schedule including visits to and ongoing communication with area elementary schools, pre-schools, daycare centers, and other establishments that could be considered “feeder schools”.
- Working with members of the Leadership Team to organize, promote, and host the annual High School Fair.
- Giving presentations in a variety of community settings and answering questions about the school from students and parents.
- Meeting with prospective students and families, arranging tours and shadowing programs, and coordinating open houses.
- Explaining admission and tuition assistance procedures/policies
- Working closely with the faculty and staff to ensure understanding of the school’s enrollment management program and engage them in the process.
- Understanding the culture and climate of the school and the broader educational environment. Remaining current on enrollment-management best practices.
- Overseeing enrollment management budgets.
- Assuring that all incoming families are given all appropriate and necessary school documents and forms and that all forms, including birth certificates and former school records are received.
- Fostering high ethical standards, integrity, and respect for colleagues, alumni/ae, parents, and students throughout the admissions process.
- Other duties as assigned by Head of School
Minimum Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Must be able to work in a team environment, be self-motivated and possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Possess a high degree of integrity, confidentiality, strong work ethic.
- Strong management and data analysis skills and the ability to work effectively with faculty, administration, and support staff members.
- Experience in data systems, preferably student database systems (Senior Systems), and familiarity with programming and implementation of data in several office environments (Microsoft Office, Google Docs).
- Experience in communications, marketing, sales, public relations, and education preferred.
This is a twelve-month, full time position; occasional evening and weekend work is required.